Heavy duty power for heavy duty vehicles and equipment. These units will crank engines in cold weather climates time and time again–plus the power of an AC generator to run power tools and lights to illuminate your work site.
Output12 volt, 450 amp
Dimensions27"W x 23"D x 24"H, 350 lbs.
EngineElectric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
Cables & Clamps30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use, 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Electric start, air cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard OHV gasoline engine with 2 gallon fuel tank
- 2750 watt AC Generator, 1 duplex 120 volt, 20 amp outlet
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the Start•All® if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the Start•All® to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation