Illustration depicts typical installation of built-in 11-900 units. If you are attempting to install it in a body that is enclosed or covered, the installer is responsible to provide adequate and proper air flow to ensure proper unit operation and to adhere to unit safety requirements. The unit requires a minimum of 1600CFM ambient air flow to the air inlet. Engine heat and exhaust must be evacuated from the enclosure to prevent overheating and other safety issues. Contact Goodall to determine if additional consideration needs to be given to provide adequate ventilation.
- Electric start, air cooled Kohler OHV V-twin gasoline engine. Fuel tank required, sold separately.
- Single stage air compressor, 23 CFM @ 100 psi, 150 psi max. Air tank required, sold separately.
- 30 ft., 1/0 ga. welding cable allows flexibility and ease of use
- 1000 amp full-power clamps allow higher amperage flow
- Volt and amp meter to monitor boosting output
- Voltage Control provides regulated voltage that is safe for vehicles and on-board electronics
- Reverse Current Shutdown Protection eliminates expensive repairs to the Start•All® if the unit runs out of gas
- Reverse Polarity Protection will not allow the Start•All® to be turned on if the cables are not hooked up correctly
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Antizap surge protection provides safer boosting
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
All 11-900 series installations must be approved by the factory prior to ordering to assure proper air flow, dissipation and weather resistance.
The 11-900 series Start•All® units are designed to mount between the side packs on a service vehicle
The Control Panel is located on the curb side of the service vehicle for convenience and safety. 7″W x 19.75″H
- Oil pressure gauge
- Air pressure gauge
- Hour meter
- DC boosting switch
- Air compressor switch
- Remote oil filter
- Engine oil drain hose